Another article appeared on my Facebook page filled with concern over the hate and judgement in our world. The writer of the article wonders what direction mankind is headed in? It is good to ask this question. By asking yourself this question you can decide if you agree with the direction or not. If you agree then your world is as it should be. If not, then it is time for you to step in and add the ingredient of change to the reality you are living in.
Do you believe you can change the world? If not, what would it take for you to come to the understanding that you can be the change in this world? How would you have to see yourself? What actions could you take to become aware of how much power you have? The truth is the actions are not difficult. Here are a few suggestions of things to do so, that you may see what a powerful being you are. As you do these small things take notice of what in your world you changes.
- Hold your heart chakra open for the world to feel and see.
- Take 5 minutes of each day to send out love, peace and harmony. Extend the time to several times a day and longer periods of time. Do this until it becomes a natural rhythm in your life. As natural as breathing.
- See beauty in yourself and all others.
- Think kind thoughts of yourself along with others. Use words that express these thoughts when thinking of yourself and speaking to others.
- See the best in yourself and all others.
- Note the positives that you see and feel.
- When faced with lower energy send it light.
- Do not engage in the battle arguments. This is a form of one surmounting another.
- Disconnect from the media. If it does not have an audience, it will change.
- Do not look to other’s misery to feel better about the life you are living.
- View every part of life as a part of you. Treat this with love.
- Always remember you are not powerless in your world.
To change the world seems like such a big thing to do yet, each and every one of us has the ability to affect a change. If we break it down to moment by moment this will not seem like such a heavy undertaking. If we stop and step out of the fear, we have been living in that has created not only judgements against ourselves and others instead holding the space of love our world radically changes. It is that simple. We as human beings make it hard. Yet, we are walking the human walk. With this in mind be gentle with yourself. You will stumble and when you do, you can choose to pick yourself up and once again begin the process of creating a world filled with love.
Inhale all the way to your heart chakra. Feel your heart fill with love. Exhale this love out into the world. Inhale to the heart chakra….exhale love. Inhale to the heart chakra….exhale love…..repeat.